The Party Quest system:
The Party Quest system is a custom system developed by RealmPT for you and your friends! This system makes it much funnier for you to play with your friends. This system takes the fun of cooperation to a whole new level. You must trust and rely on your party mates in order to achieve success in a Party Quest.
What is a Party Quest?
The Party Quests are actually quite similar to the normal quests, the only big difference is that you have to be in a party in order to make a Party Quest. However, the Party Quests also require teamwork and cooperativeness.
How to Join a Party Quest?
You must be in a Party, so therefore you have to find a Party. Either you can create you own Party and try to find someone who has the same interests; players who are also looking for a party, or maybe join someone's else Party. Finding the correct Party might take some time, if you aren't doing it with your friends. So if you don't find a Part right-away then have some patience, you will find one eventuelly. When the Party is formed, the Party Leader shall visit the quest NPC, and take the wished quest. When the Party Leader has taken the quest, then everyone else in the Party will get the quest, and the quest will start.
The Party Leader has the overall responsibility of the Party.
The Party Leader must select a quest.
If the Party Leader dismisses the Party the quest will get canceled immediately.
Why take a Party Quest?
Party Quests are the ideal solution if you want to enjoy the game with you clannies or friends.
Party Quest difficulties:
When starting a Party Quest you get the option to select a difficulty level of the selected Quest.
You can select between the following three:
- Normal: The normal level is just the normal reward and quest.
- Hard: The hard level increases EXP Rewards by 10% due to that the quest is harder.
- Pro: The pro level increases EXP Rewards by 20% due to that the quest is very difficult.
Party Quest EXP Rewards are modified negatively if the difference between the Party Level (average level of all party members) and the Party Quest Level is too high: see EXP Modifier Table
List of current Party Quests:
- Level 100 : Pirate's Revenge - Party Quest
- Level 110 : Mercy in Darkness - Party Quest
- Level 120 : The Curse - Party Quest
- Level 124 : The Angel's Descent - Party Quest
- Level 124 : The Child Prodigy - Party Quest
- Level 128 : Tulla - Party Quest
- Level 128 : Undead Miner - Party Quest
- Level 128 : Ice Mine - Party Quest
- Level 132 : Pirate's Revenge - Party Quest